This resource gives you access to licensing information on all of the premises in the borough. Permissions on existing licences and details of outstanding applications for licences can be viewed. Please note that you can currently only view the times of permitted and applied for licensable activities.
The best way to use this resource is:
- Click on the link below and when the Public Access pages appears click ‘property search’ on the top left hand side of the screen, then enter the name of the premises in the ‘property name/number’ field
- You will also need the name of the street the property is on; use the drop down menu to select ‘street group’, and then using the list that will appear below, choose the appropriate street, and then click ‘search’.
- The property you are looking for should then appear.
- Click on the forward arrow under ‘click to view details’ (to the right of the screen).
- Then click on the ‘related info’ tab, and then ‘display’ (to the right of the screen).
- A list of different application types will appear.
- If you are looking for a Premises Licence issued under the Licensing Act 2003 (alcohol and entertainment), the record you need to view will end in ‘PREMC’, ‘PREMN’ or 'PREMT'. Temporary Events Notices end in 'TEN'.
- Click the forward arrow to view on the correct record.
- Then click on the ‘Related Info’ tab, and then ‘Activities’, to view all of the permitted timings for licensable activities at the premises under that Premises Licence.
- A map of the property location can also be viewed by clicking on the 'View Property on Map' tab
Click here to view licensing applications online
Contact: The Licensing Team
Tel: 01256 844844