The Council owns and maintains eleven public conveniences at various locations in Basingstoke and the surrounding villages. All have facilities and access for disabled people.
Radar keys giving access to the disabled facilities are available from reception in the Civic Offices.
For further information please telephone our Customer Contact Centre on (01256) 844844.
The sites and locations are listed below :-
- Castons Yard, off New Road, Basingstoke
- New Road , next to Red Lion Lane , Basingstoke
- Kempshott, off Old Down Close, Kempshott
- Stratton Park , by the Pavilion, off Pack Lane, Kempshott
- Worting Road Cemetery , Worting Road, Basingstoke
- Eastrop Park , Eastrop
- Overton , Winchester Street.
- Kingsclere , Swan Street
- Tadley, Mulfords Hill
- Whitchurch, Bell Street Car Park.
- St Mary Bourne , by the Community Hall.