A coach access area is available on Churchill Way in Basingstoke, directly adjacent to the town centre and Festival Place shopping centre.
The new coach service area affords the following advantages:
- Specially marked off carriageway stopping bay for coaches
- Easy access to the M3
- Easy entry access to the inner ring road
- Free of charge
Note: the bay is for transit uses only and not for long stay parking. It is also the National Express coach stop.
- Central location for shops, restaurants and bars
- Five minutes walk from the railway station
- Adjacent to the bus station and taxi rank
- Undercover and illuminated waiting area, close to telephones and toilets
- Car parking available at Churchill Way East car park (350 metres west of coach stop) or at Festival Place main car parks
A location map is available here. The map also shows the location of the existing coach service area to the west of the underpass, which is more appropriate for journeys to the Anvil Theatre, and a long-stay coach parking area opposite Gala Bingo at the Leisure Park (available for coaches visiting the Park only). For directions by SATNAV, RG21 7BE is the bus station address.
If you require further information please call 01256 844844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org