Centre Shuttle is a bus service which links Basingstoke Leisure Park with the town centre, railway station and Basing View. The service utilises spare parking capacity at the Leisure Park, from where passengers can Park and Ride into Basingstoke town centre. There is also an additional evening service for those passengers wishing to return to Oakridge, Popley or Chineham from the railway station at 22:21 each day: this is a 'drop off' service only.
The service is also available to anyone wishing to get to the Leisure Park or Basing View - bus users can interchange with other bus services at the rail station.
Centre Shuttle is a frequent bus service serving the Leisure Park until late at night, 7 days a week. Find out more about fares and times of operation via this link.
Centre Shuttle route map
The Centre Shuttle will appeal to:-
- Local workers travelling from Basingstoke Station to Basing View
- Passengers returning to Chineham, Popley and Oakridge in the evening
- Commuters who are having difficulty parking at Basing View or in the town centre - Park & Ride as an alternative
- Leisure Park users or Milestones Museum visitors travelling from the Railway Station or town centre
- Shoppers who may wish to park more cheaply at the Leisure Park and travel into the town centre
- Those wishing to visit attractions at both the town centre and the Leisure Park on the same day - tickets are for all day travel on the service
Find out more about Park and Ride.
About the Centre Shuttle buses
All Centre Shuttle buses are Optare Solo M880s, seating 33 people with further standing room if required.
The buses benefit from low floor access but also have their own ramps if needed
There is plenty of space for wheelchairs at the front of the bus with padded back rests
For Centre Shuttle timetable & operating information contact Courtney Coaches on 01189 733486 or email firstname.lastname@example.org