- Contact us: online
- Telephone: 01256 844844 (the Contact Centre is your first point of contact for council enquiries)
- Lines open: Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am to 5pm, except on Bank Holidays
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 01256 845200
- BT Relay: 18001 01256 844844
- SMS Text Messaging: 07797 877006
Our Customer Charter explains our service standards.
Comments, compliments and complaints
You can also feedback your comments, compliments and complaints to us.
Write to us:
Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council
All visitors to the council should register with the customer service desk in our Parklands building, next to the visitor car park.
Parklands building is open Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm, except on Bank Holidays.
Cashiering service is open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4pm, except on Bank Holidays.
How to find us
Contact your councillor
You may wish to contact or find out who is your borough councillor
Or contact our teams direct
Benefits - housing & council tax
||01256 845359 |
|Building regulations and other building control issues
||01256 358555 |
|Housing - waiting list enquiries, homelessness enquiries
||01256 845591 |
|Planning - registration of planning applications, appeals and public speaking at Development Control Committee.
|Planning - enforcement
|Planning - legal agreements
|Planning - appeals
|Planning - policy and local development framework