You can use this website to pay for a wide variety of Council Services by using most of the major debit or credit cards. Payments made through this website are processed for the council by Capita Software Services.
You may pay for any of the following services:
- Council tax
- Non domestic rates (business rates)
- Penalty charge notices (parking)
- Invoice (miscellaneous debtors) - please refer to the payment help text on the input screen for the correct use of account references
- Housing benefit and council tax benefit repayments - please note that for benefit repayment invoices, only those issued after 1 June 2003 (with a reference beginning with the number “7”) can use this method
- Miscellaneous payments (various permits, licences, tree work, and street care penalties)