We have tried to design our website so that it is accessible for everyone.
If you have accessibility issues, you may find the guidance from the BBC on how to configure your computer settings to suit your needs will make your visit to our website easier:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers
If you find that the speakIT toolbar does not work, please check that your browser is in 'compatibility mode'.
A web browser is the software you use to access the internet and it is always advisable to have the most up to date version of the web browser you use:
- you will be able to browse the internet much faster
- you’ll see more features on many websites
- your computer will be more secure
If you are an Internet Explorer user, you will get the best experience from our website if you are viewing it in Internet Explorer version 9.0 or above.
For more information on web browsers and how to upgrade, please read the GOV.UK guidance on Browsers.