CIL Spending and Regulation 123 List
CIL income received by the Borough Council will be allocated in line with the list below, in line with a report to Borough Councillors of January 2018, which is reflected in a report to Full Council of February 2018.
- 25% to Town/Parish Councils with an adopted Neighbourhood Plan.
- 15% to Town/Parish Councils without an adopted Neighbourhood Plan and unparished town areas (capped at £100 per council tax dwelling).
- Town area allocation to be co-ordinated with the Local Infrastructure Fund (LIF).
- 5% allocation to cover programme management costs which will be reviewed in the future once the new system has been established.
- 70% to 80% balance for infrastructure schemes identified on Regulation 123 list to support development.
Further details will be added to this page in time to outline the process and timescales for passing the Neighbourhood Fund to the relevant town or parish council and how the Borough Council intends to spend CIL.
Community Infrastructure Levy
If you have an enquiry about the Community Infrastructure Levy please email CILcharge@basingstoke.gov.uk