Children, young people and families in Basingstoke
Children, Young People and Families Partnership
The Basingstoke and Deane Children, Young People and Families (CYPF) Partnership is comprised of representatives from a range of local organisations working together to improve outcomes for children, young people and families throughout the borough.
The Partnership has completed developing its vision for Children, Young People and Families; Brighter Futures 2050 on the BASP website. The CYPF Partnership will review progress against the agreed priorities at its quarterly meetings.
On this page
The 0-19 Networking Forum brings together professionals and volunteers working with children and young people in the borough. They share best practice and resources addressing the needs of the community. Forum members will work together to develop positive and effective services for children and young people throughout the borough.
The 0-19 Network Forum Membership is made up of representatives from the following sectors/organisations:
- Public Sector
- Voluntary Sector
- Private Sector
The group's objectives are to:
- increase awareness of existing services and opportunities for joint working
- identify and encourage wider use of best practice approaches
- enable discussion and a solution based approach around common issues that affect services
- assist with the development of future initiatives within the borough
- provide, develop and implement a Youth Provision Accreditation Scheme
- coordinate cost effective provision
- increase the recruitment of volunteers through a coordinated approach.
- update and support the Brighter Futures Vision priorities.
Brighter Futures Vision 2050 priorities
The priorities are:
- encouraging physically healthy lives
- promoting good mental health and wellbeing
- reducing youth related violence and antisocial behaviour
- fostering inclusive communities
- improving access to advice and support services
- ensuring opportunities for additional learning and education
- preparing for employment and nurturing potential
- supporting those with additional and complex needs.
For more information and if you would be interested in joining the network, then please contact the Children, Young People and Families team by emailing email@example.com
Information for parents and carers
You can find helpful information if you are a parent and/or carer for children and young people aged 0-16 years (or up to 19 years with additional needs) by taking a look at The Children, Young People and Families Team Facebook page.