Deposit bond scheme
Please note that during the COVID 19 pandemic, we are following the latest government guidance regarding non-emergency moves. This means that some of our usual services are not able to take place or will need to be carried out remotely.
We are still taking enquiries and can provide advice to landlords and tenants please contact us by email at email@example.com or by calling 01256 844844.
Deposit bonds help people who are homeless or facing homelessness secure accommodation in the private sector.
Private landlords who let their properties to nominated tenants will benefit from a bond agreement. This means that any costs arising from damage or rent arrears, and related eviction fees (if caused by damage or rent arrears), can be claimed, up to the value of the bond should the tenancy come to an end.
- No agency fees.
- Your property is let promptly and empty periods are reduced.
- Deposit bonds do not have to be protected under the Tenant Deposit Protection legislation.
- An inventory check at the start of the tenancy.
- An initial three month home visit.
- A 12 month condition inspection if required.
If you are considering letting to someone who says the council has agreed to provide a Deposit Bond, you must confirm this with us before agreements are signed or the tenant moves in.