Honours can be awarded for all sorts of work - paid or unpaid but your nominee must still be involved in the activity for which they're nominated. Do you know anyone who has:
- made a difference to their community or field of work?
- brought distinction to British life and enhanced its reputation?
- exemplified the best sustained and selfless voluntary service?
- demonstrated innovation and entrepreneurship?
- carried the respect of their peers?
- changed things, with an emphasis on achievement?
- improved the lot of those less able to help themselves?
- displayed moral courage and vision in making tough choices and hard applications?
If you know someone who fits the bill, then start putting together your nomination today....
Mayoral Events Coordinator