Honours can be awarded for all sorts of work - paid or unpaid but your nominee must still be involved in the activity for which they're nominated. Do you know anyone who has:
- made a difference to their community or field of work?
- brought distinction to British life and enhanced its reputation?
- exemplified the best sustained and selfless voluntary service?
- demonstrated innovation and entrepreneurship?
- carried the respect of their peers?
- changed things, with an emphasis on achievement?
- improved the lot of those less able to help themselves?
- displayed moral courage and vision in making tough choices and hard applications?
If you know someone who fits the bill, then start putting together your nomination today....
Guidance notes and information can be found at the UK Honours system