There are lots of online resources available to both apprentices and employers who are looking to find information about apprenticeships. Follow the links below to find out more.
An apprenticeship is a real job, with hands on experience, a salary and the chance to train while you work. You’re treated just like all the other employees, with a contract of employment and holiday leave. There’s lot of information available online to help you decide if an apprenticeship is the right route for you.
- Find an apprenticeship on the GOV.UK website
- Become an apprentice guide on the GOV.UK website
- Apprenticeships on the BCoT website
- Apprenticeships on the Basingstoke ITEC website
- Apprenticeships on our Jobs website
- Amazing Apprenticeships website
- Apprenticeships guide on the GOV.UK website
- Apprenticeship advice on the All About School Leavers website
- UCAS website
- The Uni Guide website
If you are an employer looking to take on an apprentice, take a look at the links below.
- Employing an apprentice on the GOV.UK website
- Incentive payments for hiring a new apprentice on the GOV.UK website
- Local provider BCoT website
- Local provider Basingstoke ITEC website
- Hire an apprentice guide on the GOV.UK website
- Amazing Apprenticeships