Environmental Improvements in Norn Hill
The council’s Environmental Renewal Scheme for Norn Hill aims to enhance communal areas and open spaces within the local neighbourhood.
We are seeking views from the people that live in the area so that we can focus on those issues that matter to you most when we finalise our programme of improvements.
Issues that could be dealt with by the scheme include:
- Enhancing neglected areas.
- Redesign of old planted areas to increase natural surveillance.
- Improving the layout of footpaths and removing inappropriate steps.
- Upgrading of open space.
- Ornamental tree, hedge or bulb planting where appropriate.
Please note ERS schemes would not generally include:
- Resident only parking.
- Tree removal.
- Replacement of play equipment.
- Work on land not owned by the council.