Works that have taken place to enhance communal areas have included:
- Installation of a new footpath at Tewkesbury Open Space to allow easier access to benches and outdoor gym equipment.
- Installation and upgrade of the steps and pathway between Tobago Close and Speckled Wood Road making access easier between the two areas.
- Installation of wooden bollards in areas where parking on kerbs has been an issue.
- Clearance and replanting of areas to increase natural surveillance.
- Replanting and reseeding to enhance neglected areas
- Ornamental tree and bulb planting.
These improvements have been designed in response to the consultation that was carried out in December 2020.