Basingstoke is known for its roundabouts and these local landmarks can provide a great site for the most prominent advertising in the borough.
With lots to to choose from - all priced competitively according to location and traffic volume, there is one to suit any marketing budget. Choose one near your premises – or your competitor’s!
Why not increase your profile on one of Basingstoke’s most iconic features with the following features:
- 24 hour a day visibility for your brand
- Prominent high quality, fully maintained signs
- Cost effective and longer lasting than other forms of advertising
- Get noticed in your community
- All proceeds go back into your community – show your support for this all Basingstoke initiative
- Easy application process
- Flexible to suit any marketing budget – choose from one sign or a whole roundabout on a major route.
The map below shows the roundabouts in the borough.
For more information about each roundabout, click on the 'view our roundabouts' button below
- How long do I have to commit?
The term is for a minimum of two years, although longer contracts can be negotiated.
- What does roundabout sponsorship involve?
Sponsoring a roundabout means you pay to have one or more signs, displaying your logo erected on a local roundabout. The sign/s will be opposite any or all of the entry point/s into the roundabout so it will be visible to anyone approaching by vehicle.
- How much does it cost?
Sponsors pay a fee per sign and there can be a sign for each ‘arm’ or entry point to the roundabout. However, many roundabouts have less than this and there are discounts for anyone purchasing all ‘arms’ or sign sites on the same roundabout. Please contact us to find out the costs for your chosen roundabout.
- What can I have on my sponsored roundabout sign?
You can have your company logo on the sign in a predetermined space – plus your web address or phone number.
- What happens if my sign gets vandalised or damaged?
Your sign will be replaced as soon as possible (usually within 20 days of notification) with no further cost to you.
- Who looks after the roundabout?
The council will maintain the roundabout where your signs are located so it should always look presentable. The package does not include any redesign or bespoke planting on your roundabout, but if you are interested in adding this to your package we can put you in touch with the council to discuss it.
- What happens next?
If you decide you would like to sponsor a roundabout then start by selecting the roundabout you would like to sponsor and then complete the enquiry form. If you are interested in more than one or aren’t sure which one would be best, still complete the form and we will be in touch to discuss the details.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch by clicking on the enquire button below: