Basingstoke & Deane Today
Our residents’ publication is distributed to all homes in the borough twice a year, giving news and information on the services the council provides.
The spring edition - distributed in February/March 2022.
Articles featured in the spring edition include:
- taking action to ensure the borough’s sustainable future
- investing in frontline services you value
- how to give your views on the future of Basingstoke Leisure Park
- declaring an ecological emergency
- work to combat the climate emergency
- how to make a difference in your community
- zero tolerance approach to fly-tippers
- Manydown development work set to start
- making the borough more AccessAble
- how the borough will celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- setting the stage for this summer’s Basingstoke Festival
- Bank holiday and Easter bin collections.
Advertise in Basingstoke and Deane Today
Businesses and organisations can reach 78,000 households in the borough through advertising in Basingstoke & Deane Today.
For further information contact the communications team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 01256 845220.