Children, young people and families in Basingstoke
Children, Young People and Families Partnership
The Basingstoke and Deane Children, Young People and Families (CYPF) Partnership is comprised of representatives from a range of local organisations working together to improve outcomes for children, young people and families throughout the borough. It is currently reviewing its focus and working arrangements.
Brighter Futures Vision 2050 priorities
The priorities are:
- encouraging physically healthy lives
- promoting good mental health and wellbeing
- reducing youth related violence and antisocial behaviour
- fostering inclusive communities
- improving access to advice and support services
- ensuring opportunities for additional learning and education
- preparing for employment and nurturing potential
- supporting those with additional and complex needs.