Centre Shuttle is a frequent bus service linking the Leisure Park with the town centre, railway station and Basing View. It runs until late at night, seven days a week. Parking is free, just park your car in the designated Centre Shuttle area. Then catch the bus from the main Leisure Park bus stop into Basingstoke town centre.
On this page
Who can use the Centre Shuttle
The service is available for anyone wishing to get to the Leisure Park or Basing View. Bus users can change to other bus services at the rail station. The Centre Shuttle will appeal to:
- local workers travelling from Basingstoke Station to Basing View
- commuters who are having difficulty parking at Basing View or in the town centre
- Leisure Park users or Milestones Museum visitors travelling from the Railway Station or town centre
- shoppers who may wish to park more cheaply at the Leisure Park and travel into the town centre
- those wishing to visit attractions at both the town centre and the Leisure Park on the same day. Tickets are for all day travel on the service
Times of operation
The service runs from the Leisure Park to the Station/Town Centre and on to Basing View (except Saturdays). It runs approximately every 15 minutes, seven days a week from:
- 7am Monday to Friday
- 8am on Saturday
- 10am on Sunday and Bank Holidays.
Basing View is only served from Monday to Friday from 7am to 20.28pm.
For a full timetable and details of the route, please take a look at the document below.
|Adult all day return - station to Basing View or Churchill Way West||£1.30|
|Child all day return - station to Basing View or Churchill Way West||£0.60|
|Adult all day return - Town to Leisure Park, Basing View, Railway Station||£2.40|
|Child all day return - Town to Leisure Park, Basing View, Railway Station||£1.20|
|Group (up to 4 adults or 2 adults and 4 children)||£3.70|
|Season tickets - weekly||£8.40|
|Season tickets - monthly||£32|
|4 week ticket (SMART ticket - only available online)**||£28|
|Multi-journey carnet ticket*||£18|
Your ticket allows all day travel to and from the Leisure Park. You can use the same ticket as many times as you like during the day.
* A multiple journey ticket is available from the driver when boarding at The Leisure Park or Basing View. It's valid for 20 single journeys taken at any time. Weekly and monthly tickets are also available from the driver.
**4 week ticket - Smart ticket can only be purchased online from www.stagecoachbus.com. Complete the buy your ticket online section. Select the options:
- all tickets
- over a week
- select Basingstoke for area.
The ticket you require is the Basingstoke Shuttle 4 weekly ticket.
The National Concessionary Bus Pass, Stagecoach Rider tickets and PLUSBUS are accepted.
How to get there
By road - on Worting Road in Basingstoke, the Leisure Park is well signposted and only three miles from the M3. The postcode for the Leisure Park is RG22 6PG
From Junction 6 of the M3, drive clockwise around the ring road to the Thornycroft Roundabout. Take the first exit into Churchill Way West (B3400); continue up to and all the way round the next roundabout. Enter the Leisure Park by either of the two entrances.
From Junction 7 of the M3 take the A30. Follow signs to Basingstoke town centre and Leisure Park. You can also follow the brown Leisure Park signs from all main routes into Basingstoke.
If you arrive at the town centre by bus or train, the nearest bus stop is outside the railway station. This services both the Leisure Park and Basing View.
About the Centre Shuttle buses
The buses have low floor access but also have their own ramps if needed. There is plenty of space for wheelchairs at the front of the bus with padded back rests
For further information please contact Stagecoach on 0845 121 0190. They are open:
- Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm
- Saturday 8am to 6pm
- Sunday 9am to 1pm
- Bank Holidays (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day) 9am to 4pm.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For timetable enquiries, please contact Traveline on 0871 200 22 33 - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras