Wootton St Lawrence Neighbourhood Plan
Publication (Regulation 16)
The Wootton St Lawrence Neighbourhood Plan (WSLNP) was submitted to Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council (BDBC) on 28 May 2019. The plan has been subject to a compliance check to ensure it accords with the relevant legislation. The borough council’s decision and completed checklist can be found below:
- BDBC Wootton St Lawrence Neighbourhood Plan compliance checklist letter
- BDBC Wootton St Lawrence Plan compliance checklist
The submission Wootton St Lawrence NP is now available for comment until 4pm on 31 July 2019. Representations can be submitted using the council’s online consultation portal, by email or by post.
- Online at http://basingstoke-consult.limehouse.co.uk/portal
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post to the Planning Policy Team at:
Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council
The consultation documents can be found below:
- Submission Wootton St Lawrence NP
- Consultation Statement
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Representation Form and Guidance Note on the consultation
- Public notice
- SEA/HRA screening decision notice
You can also view an evidence base document regarding the proposed Local Gap.
The consultation documents can also be viewed at the following locations:
- At the council offices, Civic Offices. London Road, Basingstoke
- The Basingstoke Discovery Centre, Festival Place Shopping Centre Basingstoke
- Tadley Library, Mulfords Hill, Tadley, RG26 3JE
- St Lawrence Church, Wootton St Lawrence, Basingstoke, RG26 8PE
- All Saints’ Church, Monk Sherborne Road, Ramsdell, RG26 5RA
What happens next?
At the end of the publicity period any comments received will be passed on to the appointed examiner who will then carry out an independent examination on the neighbourhood plan. The examiner will consider whether the plan meets the Basic Conditions or whether any changes need to be made. The examiner will recommend if the plan should proceed to referendum.
Details of the examination timetable and procedure will be published when available.
Pre-submission (Regulation 14)
Consultation on the Pre-Submission Wootton St Lawrence Neighbourhood Plan took place between 13 January 2018 and 28 February 2018. For more information please visit the Wootton St Lawrence Neighbourhood Plan website by clicking on the following link – http://www.wslr-pc-np.org/
Strategic Environmental Assessment and Habitats Regulations Assessment
The borough council has undertaken screening for Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA). The results of the screening report and the decision notice is available to view below:
The Wootton St Lawrence and Ramsdell Neighbourhood Plan Designation Area was approved on the 20 February 2014. Information associated with the neighbourhood area designation can be found below: