Our residents’ publication is distributed to all homes in the borough twice a year, giving news and information on the services the council provides.
The spring edition - distributed in February 2023.
Articles featured in the spring edition include:
- widening the debate about planning for the borough’s future
- attracting new jobs for the borough
- voter ID required at future elections
- how to recycle more in 2023
- breathing new life into the town centre
- focusing on sustainable action and cutting carbon footprints
- growing the borough’s biodiversity
- helping to reduce homelessness
- giving communities a boost through the councillor community grant scheme
- supporting our community centres and upgrading play areas
- dates for Basingstoke Festival
- Bank holiday collections and changes to summer bin collections.
Read an accessible large print version.