Sign up for an online account to view and print details of current, future and past housing benefit payments.
If you're a landlord organisation with multiple users of your online account, contact the benefits team on 01256 844844 to set up an alternative method of verification.
Log in or register to view housing benefit payments
Once registered you'll be able to:
- view details of tenants for whom you are receiving housing benefit payments
- view current housing benefit entitlement levels for individual tenants
- view details of any current overpayments for tenants who have deductions being made from ongoing payments to you
- view details of any outstanding invoices that you are liable for
- receive your payment schedules and notifications electronically
Register for an account
You will need:
- your payee reference (which can be found on any payment schedule)
- the bank account number that your latest benefit payments were made to.
- a mobile number to receive a verification code each time you log in
Once approved we'll email a username and link enabling you to set a password. Each time you log in to your account a six-digit code will be sent to your mobile.
Terms and conditions
You will need to agree to the following terms and conditions before we can give you online access:
- you must duly observe all your obligations under the data protection legislation and not perform your obligations under the agreement in such a way as to cause any other party to breach any of its obligations under the data protection legislation
- you must ensure that any personnel with access to personal data are subject to a duty of confidentiality (whether contractual or statutory) and ensure that access is strictly limited to those individuals who need to know/access the personal data
- you shall, in relation to the online access, implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure security of access. This will include, as a minimum, the changing of passwords when a member of staff who has access to the online account as above leaves your employment