You can now sign up for an online account to view details of current, future and past housing benefit payments.
You will now be able to view and print your notifications and payment schedules at a time that suits you, without the need to contact us about payment and entitlement queries.
Once you've registered, you will be able to:
- View details of tenants for whom you are receiving housing benefit payments.
- View current housing benefit entitlement levels for individual tenants.
- View details of any current overpayments for tenants who have deductions being made from ongoing payments to you.
- View details of any outstanding invoices that you are liable for.
- Receive your payment schedules and notifications electronically.
Register for an account
To sign up, you will need:
- your payee reference (which can be found on any payment schedule)
- the bank account number that your latest benefit payments were made to.
Once your registration has been approved, we will email you a username and send your password in the post.
Terms and conditions
You will need to agree to the following terms and conditions before we can give you online access:
- You must duly observe all your obligations under the data protection legislation and not perform your obligations under the agreement in such a way as to cause any other party to breach any of its obligations under the data protection legislation.
- You must ensure that any personnel with access to personal data are subject to a duty of confidentiality (whether contractual or statutory) and ensure that access is strictly limited to those individuals who need to know/access the personal data.
- You shall, in relation to the online access, implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure security of access. This will include, as a minimum, the changing of passwords when a member of staff who has access to the online account as above leaves your employment.
Problems logging in?
If you have had any problems logging in to our self-service facility, please let us know.