Basingstoke is a thriving high-tech town with high quality facilities and a population of over 185,700, surrounded by picturesque villages and Hampshire countryside.
With a diverse local economy worth £5.4 billion, we are home to 7,300 national and international businesses and 85,000 jobs.
We are well-connected, located just 45 minutes from London, within easy reach of the south coast ports and great links to the north.
There are a number of investment opportunities now available or coming soon in and around Basingstoke, including:
- Basing View – a 65-acre business district where the council as the freehold owner is creating a leading commercial destination along the M3 corridor. There are a number of new office opportunities on the site to support the ongoing transformation of the area.
- Basingstoke town centre – a town centre which attracts local and regional shoppers, including The Malls Shopping Centre, the historic Top of the Town and Festival Place which is home to over 140 big brands and 20 eateries. Opportunities include a number of development plots for a dynamic mix of retail, mixed use, residential and office uses.
- Basingstoke Leisure Park – a 60-acre site with many well-used facilities, where the council as the freehold owner is spearheading a transformation. Opportunities include around 20 acres of unused or under-utilised land available for development immediately for new leisure attractions, as well as mixed use developments to support the regeneration and increase footfall.
- Viables Business Park – a well-established 90-acre business location which offers a range of high quality office space and industrial, warehouse and production units. Opportunities include six acres of employment use for development.
- North Manydown - a transformational residential-led development on land west of Basingstoke. This is being delivered by a unique public-private partnership between master developer Urban&Civic, global charity Wellcome Trust and Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council and Hampshire County Council, as joint landowners. It offers a range of attractive residential development opportunities over the next five years on land in public ownership with planning permission for a garden community of up to 3,520 new homes, community facilities and a 250-acre countryside park.
- Southern Manydown – future residential and commercial investment opportunities as joint landowners Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council and Hampshire County Council are working with the Society of Merchant Venturers, as an adjacent landowner, to plan sustainable net zero carbon new communities.
For more information email email@example.com.