The NRLA offer a wide range of course, which are also available as interactive eLearning online ideal for landlords who wish to learn flexibly. They are suitable for landlords, letting agents or anyone managing or letting a property on behalf of a landlord. Courses can also be completed in bite-size chunks or in one go. Below are some examples of courses which are offered by the NRLA and would benefit landlords:
- Landlords Fundamentals
- HMO Fundamentals
- Electrical Safety for Landlord
- HMO and Licensing
- Landlord Programme
Further information on training and course can be found on NRLA Training Academy Overview page.
NRLA accreditation scheme
The NRLA offer an accreditation scheme for individual landlords of private residential tenancies. The scheme will enable landlords to demonstrate their knowledge, training, skills and intentions to manage properties and tenancies in line with best practice.
Landlords who become accredited through the scheme will benefit from incentives offered by the NRLA. These include:
- recognition by NRLA, tenants and others of your commitment to good standards
- a reduction in misunderstandings and disputes and a quick and effective resolution of disputes
- permission to use the NRLA Accredited logo on your emails, websites and stationery
- a certificate of accreditation that you can display on websites and in your properties
- local authorities and tenants can check your accredited status with us if you provide them with your membership number
- discounts on some of our goods and services
Previously accredited with NLA or RLAAS?
If you were previously accredited with NLA or RLAAS on 27 July 2020, then after you have registered for the new NRLA scheme, and the NRLA have finished migrating and configuring your CPD records from their old schemes, you will automatically become accredited with the NRLA.
Further information how the new NRLA scheme works and to register for the new scheme can be found on Accreditation Scheme Details Training Academy | NRLA.