Report a housing benefit fraud

Housing Benefit Fraud is now the responsibility of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). Any suspected Housing Benefit fraud should be reported to the DWP National Benefit Fraud Hotline via GOV.UK website.

Fraud against the council

If you suspect fraud or corruption is being committed against the council or its services, report it to us.

Further details on reporting fraud and the council’s response to fraud can be found on our Anti-fraud and corruption webpage

Sign up for email updates

Receive information on council services, news and events by email.

© 2024 Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council