The council owns and maintains the following toilets in the borough, they are open from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. All facility locations have accessibility toilets which are available 24 hours a day, every day with use of a radar key.
- Castons Yard (disabled access only)
- Eastrop Park*
- Worting Road (disabled access only, key available from the cemetery office)
- Stratton Park (disabled access only)
- Winchester Street, Overton
- Swan Street, Kingsclere
- Bell Street car park, Whitchurch
- Bourne Meadow, St Mary Bourne
*From 1 October to 31 March Eastrop Park toilets are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm, and from 1 April to 30 September the toilets will be open at weekends until 6pm.
For further information please phone 01256 844844
Please refer to our privacy statement for details of how the council will process your personal information.