The council owns and maintains the following toilets in the borough. All facilities have access for disabled people - radar keys giving access to the disabled facilities are available from reception in the civic offices.
- Castons Yard
- Eastrop Park*
- Worting Road (disabled access only)
- Stratton Park (disabled access only)
- Winchester Street, Overton
- Swan Street, Kingsclere
- Bell Street car park, Whitchurch
- Bourne Meadow, St Mary Bourne
All toilets are open from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. Disabled toilets can be accessed 24 hours a day with a radar key.
* From 1 October to 31 March, Eastrop toilets are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm. From 1 April to 30 September, they are open at weekends as well.
For further information please phone 01256 844844
Please refer to our privacy statement for details of how the council will process your personal information.