The council owns and maintains the following toilets in the borough, they are open from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. All facilities have access for disabled people. Disabled toilets can be accessed 24 hours a day with a radar key.
- Castons Yard (disabled access only)
- Eastrop Park*
- Worting Road (disabled access only, key available from the cemetery office)
- Stratton Park (disabled access only)
- Winchester Street, Overton
- Swan Street, Kingsclere
- Bell Street car park, Whitchurch
- Bourne Meadow, St Mary Bourne
* From 1 October to 31 March, Eastrop toilets are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm. From 1 April to 30 September, they are open at weekends as well.
For further information please phone 01256 844844
Please refer to our privacy statement for details of how the council will process your personal information.