Prices for Worting Road Cemetery
Effective from 1 April 2017
Inclusive of Exclusive Rights of Burial for 75 year term
* no charge for a child under 3 years old
- New grave dug to single depth
- New grave dug to double depth
- New grave dug to triple depth
- New cremation plot with interment of ashes
- New grave infant section *
Where Exclusive Right of Burial has already been purchased
- Reopen grave to single depth
- Reopen grave to double depth
- Open grave to triple depth
- Reopen for ashes
- Second or third placement of ashes in niche
- For single interment inclusive of Exclusive Burial Rights
- For interment of ashes inclusive of Exclusive Burial Rights
When used for ashes the grave will be full size and would be suitable to bury up to 10 sets of ashes.
Burial into an un-purchased grave
- Full body interment
- Ashes burial
A burial taking place into an un-purchased grave no exclusive rights of burial are issued for such graves, therefore additional unrelated burials may take place in the grave, also no memorialisation will be permitted on such plots.
Pre-purchase of grave plots
- Pre-purchase a new full grave
- Pre-purchase a new cremation plot
- Purchase the Exclusive Rights over a reclaimed grave
Columbarium Niches for Cremated Remains
- The purchase of a niche to place ashes inclusive of the enclosure tablet and exclusive rights of placement over a 75 year term.
Miscellaneous Burial Fees
- Use of chapel, inclusive of organ and CD facility
- Transfer of Exclusive Right of Burial
*no charge for infants under 3 years old
- The right to erect a headstone, stone cross, book memorial or footplate*
- The right to erect kerbs on a traditional section only
- The right to erect a memorial over 3ft but under 5ft tall
- Added inscription to an existing memorial
- Purchase of a memorial bench and plaque (including VAT)
All fees will be doubled for non residents, other than single interments where the deceased was residing in the borough of Basingstoke and Deane.
A non resident is someone who resides outside Basingstoke and Deane or in the cases of the deceased had lived outside the borough for more than five years prior to their death.
There will be no charge for the excavation of a grave space of the body of a person under the age of 16 years.