Sherfield on Loddon Neighbourhood Plan
The council received the independent examiners report for the Sherfield on Loddon Neighbourhood Plan (NP) on 14 November 2017. The examiner recommended that, subject to a number of proposed modifications, the Plan should proceed to referendum.
The Independent Examination was conducted by Janet Cheesley of Chec Planning Ltd. She was appointed by the borough council, in agreement with Sherfield on Loddon Parish Council, having been referred to the council by the Neighbourhood Planning Independent Examiner Referral Service (NPIERS).
Publication (Regulation 16)
The Sherfield on Loddon Neighbourhood Plan (SOL NP) was submitted to Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council (BDBC) on 10 August 2017. The plan has been subject to a compliance check to ensure it accords with the relevant legislation. The borough council’s decision and completed checklist can be viewed below:
- BDBC Sherfield on Loddon Neighbourhood Plan compliance checklist letter
- BDBC Sherfield on Loddon Plan compliance checklist
The submission Sherfield on Loddon NP was consulted upon from Monday 4 September to Thursday 16 October 2017.
The submission Sherfield on Loddon NP, Consultation Statement, Basic Conditions Statement, the representation form, a guidance note on the consultation and the public notice were available to view at the various locations in the village.
The following supporting documents can also be view below:
- Annex A - Full results - Household Questionnaire
- Annex B - Housing Need Report
- Annex C - Character Assessment
- Annex D - Road Safety and Traffic issues
- Annex E - Strategic views - green spaces and natural environment
- Annex F - Basic Conditions statement
- Annex G - Consultation events and survey results
- Annex H - SEA Screening Report from BDBC
- Annex I - Table of Regulation 14 Consultation - comments and responses
Pre-submission (Regulation 14) Consultation
Consultation on the Pre-Submission Sherfield on Loddon Neighbourhood Plan took place from 3 April 2017 to 22 May 2017. For more information please visit the Sherfield on Loddon Neighbourhood Plan website by visiting www.sherfieldonloddon-pc.gov.uk/Neighbourhood_Plan.aspx#
Strategic Environmental Assessment and Habitats Regulations Assessment
The borough council has undertaken screening for Strategic Environment Assessment (SEA) and Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA). The results of the screening report and the decision notice is available to view below:
- Sherfield on Loddon Neighbourhood Plan SEA and HRA Screening Report
- Sherfield on Loddon Neighbourhood Plan SEA and HRA Decision Notice
Neighbourhood Plan Area designation
The parish of Sherfield on Loddon was designated for the purposes of neighbourhood planning on 22 March 2013. The neighbourhood area was then amended on 10 August 2015 to remove the Sherfield Park development. View copies of the documents associated with the amended area designation below: