The Basingstoke and Deane Local Plan (2011-2029) was examined between October 2014 and April 2016 and adopted in May 2016.
The Library for the Local Plan examination, including the evidence base prepared to inform the development of the Plan is set out over the following eight pages and contains all the documents and supporting evidence submitted. This also includes correspondence from the inspector, the council and participants.
- Documents submitted by the Council to the Planning Inspectorate on 9 October 2014
- PS/01 Documents published by Inspector and Programme Officer
- PS/02 Documents published by Council after Plan submitted including Statements of Common Ground
- PS/03 Documents submitted by other participants relating to Exploratory Meeting (December 2014) and Consultation on Proposed Modifications (July 2015)
- PS/04 Hearing Statements and Rebuttal Statements includes PS/04/01 to PS/04/48
- PS/04 Recently published documents includes PS/04/49 onwards
- PS/05 Documents requested by the Inspector at the public hearings (6 October onwards)
- PS/06 Documents relating to Public Consultation on Proposed Modifications Dec 2015 - Feb 2016 and beyond
You can view a list of the documents in the Examination Library in numerical order as at 11 March 2016.
You can view a list of the documents in the Examination Library in order of topic and Inspector's Key Issues as at 5 October 2015.