We provide a general housing needs advice service. If you need housing advice, you should visit housing options online. If you still need to talk a housing adviser after using housing options online, contact us by:
- sending a message to the Housing Team
- phoning 01256 844844 (Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4:30pm)
- faxing 01256 845200
- writing to the Housing Team, Civic Offices, London Road, Basingstoke, RG21 4AH
- visiting the council offices (Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm)
- Council housing and housing association
- Owning and renting a property
- Being a landlord and renting out a room
- Housing Ombudsman - an independent service dealing with complaints against landlords and agents.
- Residential Landlords Association - offering support and advice to landlords.
- Landlord Zone - a knowledge base for landlords, agents and tenants.
- PropertyWide - allows you to search to find rented accommodation in their area.
- Shelter - provides advice on people struggling with bad housing or homelessness.
- Basingstoke CAB