View your benefits claim online
Customers who claim Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support are now able to view their claim online.
You can securely access information about your claim at a time and place that suits you, saving you time and money on phone calls to the council.
Once you have registered you will be able to:
- Check the status of your claim.
- See your current entitlement and how this has been calculated.
- Find out about your next and previous payments of housing benefit.
- Receive your benefit notifications electronically to view or print at home.
- View any outstanding overpayments, and invoices.
- Tell us about a change in your circumstances.
Signing up is easy, you simply need an email address and access to the internet and you can access the site using a computer/tablet or smart phone.
To register for an account
To sign up you will need your
- Account name
- Benefit claim reference
- National Insurance number
Problems logging in?
If you have had any problems logging in to our self-service facility, please let us know.