View your benefits claim online
Customers who claim Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support are now able to view their claim online.
You can securely access information about your claim at a time and place that suits you, saving you time and money on phone calls to the council.
Once you have registered you will be able to:
- Check the status of your claim.
- See your current entitlement and how this has been calculated.
- Find out about your next and previous payments of housing benefit.
- Receive your benefit notifications electronically to view or print at home.
- View any outstanding overpayments, and invoices.
- Tell us about a change in your circumstances.
Signing up is easy, you simply need an email address and access to the internet and you can access the site using a computer/tablet or smart phone.
To register for an account
To sign up you will need your
- Account name
- Benefit claim reference
- National Insurance number
- Mobile phone number
Once registration is complete, you will receive an email advising you of your username and the link to enable you to set your password. Each time you log on you will be sent an six-digit authentication code by SMS to your mobile, which you will need in order to access your online account.
For further details on how your information is used; how we maintain the security of your information and your rights, including how to access information that we hold on you and how to complain if you have any concerns about how your personal details are processed, please see our privacy statement.
Problems logging in?
If you have had any problems logging in to our self-service facility, please let us know.