View your council tax account online
You can now view information about your council tax account securely online.
Sign up for a self-service account and you will be able to:
- Pay your council tax.
- Set up a direct debit.
- Register for e-billing.
- Print a copy of your bill.
- Tell us about a change of address.
- View your account statement.
- View your balance and instalments.
- View any outstanding payments.
- Apply for a single person discount.
- View any discounts or exemptions we have applied to your account.
- Claim a credit.
- Request a repayment arrangement.
To register for an account
To sign up you will need your
- Account name
- Council tax reference
- Mobile phone number
Once registration is complete, you will receive an email advising you of your username and the link to enable you to set your password. Each time you log on you will be sent a six-digit authentication code by SMS to your mobile, which you will need in order to access your on-line account.
Please note if you cannot set an account up, you can use the council tax general form to inform us of any changes:
For further details on how your information is used; how we maintain the security of your information and your rights, including how to access information that we hold on you and how to complain if you have any concerns about how your personal details are processed, please read our privacy statement.