You can pay online for a number of council services by using most of the major debit or credit cards. Payments made through this website are processed for the council by Capita Software Services.
You may pay for any of the following services, please make sure you have the relevant reference number:
- Council tax - council tax reference number which you can find on your bill (an eight digit number starting with a 6).
- Non domestic rates (NDR) (business rates) - NDR reference number which you can find on your bill (an eight digit number starting with a 5)
- Penalty charge notices (PCN - parking fines) - PCN reference number
- Property debtors and sundry debtors invoices - customer reference number (without the 1-). Select 'invoice (miscellaneous debtors)' option.
- Invoice (miscellaneous debtors) including allotments - please refer to the payment help text on the input screen for the correct use of account references
- Housing benefit repayments - reference number
- Other miscellaneous payments, including:
- various permits
- tree work
- fixed penalty notices (FPN)
- penalty notices for disorder (PND)
- various courses
(if you have a notice with a reference number, please quote it when making payment)
To pay for a planning application or enquiry please use our planning payments form.
If you would like to make a payment by an alternative method, please take a look at our make a payment page.