You can pay online for a number of council services by using most of the major debit or credit cards. Payments made through this website are processed for the council by Capita Software Services.
You may pay for any of the following services:
- council tax
- non domestic rates (business rates)
- penalty charge notices (PCN - parking fines)
- invoice (miscellaneous debtors) including allotments. Please refer to the payment help text on the input screen for the correct use of account references
- housing benefit repayments
- miscellaneous payments:
- various permits
- tree work
- fixed penalty notices (FPN)
- penalty notices for disorder (PND)
- various courses
To pay for a planning application or enquiry please use our planning payments form.