Unfortunately Capita online payments for Property Debtors and Sundry Debtors Invoices and Invoice (miscellaneous debtors) can only accept payment for invoices dated prior to 01 April 2022 currently. Any debtor invoices with an invoice number beginning with 84 can only be paid by Phone 01256 844844 during office hours, Post or by Bank Transfer at this time. In addition Property Debtor Invoices can also be paid via Direct Debit. The option to pay for invoices beginning with 84 is currently in development and will be introduced soon. Apologies for the inconvenience.
You can pay online for a number of council services by using most of the major debit or credit cards. Payments made through this website are processed for the council by Capita Software Services.
You may pay for any of the following services, please make sure you have the relevant reference number:
- Non domestic rates (NDR) (business rates) - NDR reference number which you can find on your bill (an eight digit number starting with a 5).
- Council tax - council tax reference number which you can find on your bill (an eight digit number starting with a 6).
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) - Demand Notice reference number (a 12 character reference number starting with the letter C).
- Housing benefit overpayments - reference number which you can find on your invoice (an eight digit number starting with a 7).
- Penalty charge notices (PCN - parking fines) - PCN reference number
- Property debtors and sundry debtors invoices - customer reference and invoice number. Select 'invoice (miscellaneous debtors)' option.
- Invoice (miscellaneous debtors) including allotments - please refer to the payment help text on the input screen for the correct use of account references
- Other miscellaneous payments, including:
- various permits
- tree work
- fixed penalty notices (FPN)
- penalty notices for disorder (PND)
- various courses
- cemetery services
- building control
(if you have a notice with a reference number, please quote it when making payment)
To pay for a planning application or enquiry please use our planning payments form.
If you would like to make a payment by an alternative method, please take a look at our make a payment page.