Order a replacement bin, box or garden waste sack
If you just want to exchange your small 140 litre green recycling bin for a larger 240 litre bin, click the button below:
Changes to ordering a replacement waste (black/grey) bin
From the 1 April 2018 a charge is being introduced for the replacement of a waste (black/grey) bin. This cannot be requested online, please call 01256 844844.
(if on qualifying benefits)
If you feel that you need a larger waste (black/grey) bin (240L) you would need to apply for this by completing the additional waste capacity form.
Bins are guaranteed for two years from date of purchase, if damaged within this time it will be replaced free of charge. With normal wear and tear, your bin should last at least seven years.
If your bin
- has gone into the back of the lorry and this has been verified by the crew it will be replaced free of charge.
- has been stolen, and you have evidence, you will need to report it to the police and check to see if this is covered by your house contents insurance. As in all cases of theft the responsibility for replacement falls on the owner.
For further information about changes to replacing your waste (black/grey) bin please visit our frequently asked questions page
You can use the form below to order:
- replacement recycling (green) bins
- replacement or additional glass (green) boxes
- replacement garden waste sacks.
If you need a replacement glass (red) bin, please call 01256 844844 as there is a fee for this replacement.