Make a complaint
We want to provide a good quality service for everyone, but things can go wrong. And if they do, we need to know so that we can put them right and learn from them.
What we need to know
When making your complaint, please tell us as much as you can about your problem, including:
- what went wrong
- when it happened
- who you dealt with
- how you would like the matter resolved.
Please read our complaint guide for more information on our complaints process.
- Food complaint
- Noise complaint
- Missed bins or glass box
- Other bin collection issue
- Complain about a councillor
- High hedges
- Complain about a licensed service
- Complaint about a taxi or private hire service
- Appeal against a parking fine
- Report a pothole or road problem
- Report a faulty street light
- Complain about another council service
You are also free to contact the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman on 0300 061 0614 if you are dissatisfied with any decision reached in regard to either your application for social housing or your application as homeless.
You might also be interested in:
- Customer Service Charter
- Find out who my councillor is
- How to let us know your comments, compliments or complaints about council services