Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) and Other Planning Guidance
Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs)
The following SPDs have been produced to provide additional guidance to support policies in the Basingstoke and Deane Adopted Local Plan (2011-2029). These have been developed in accordance with The Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012 and are a material consideration in the determination of planning applications.
- Design and Sustainability (2018)
- Housing (2018)
- Landscape, Biodiversity and Trees (2018)
- Parking Standards (2018)
- Planning Obligations for Infrastructure (2018)
- Heritage (2019)
- East of Basingstoke and Redlands Development Brief
- Manydown Development Brief
- Upper Cufaude Farm Development Brief
Conservation Area Appraisals:
- Basingstoke Town Conservation Area
- Kingsclere Conservation Area
- Overton Conservation Area
- South View Conservation Area
The council has previously adopted a number of other Conservation Area Appraisals that are not adopted as SPDs. These can be viewed on the Conservation Area Appraisals page.
Other Planning Policy Guidance
In addition to the SPDs, the borough council also has a range of other Planning Policy Guidance which cover topics such as Historic Environment Guidance, Marketing Guidance Notes and Village Design Statements.
Local Plan team