Bins and recycling
- When are my bins collected?
- Why hasn't my waste or recycling been collected?
- Bulky household waste collection
- Order a replacement bin, sack or box
- Household waste tip
- Sign up for garden waste collection
- Recycling in the borough
- Waste collection services
Together with our contractor Serco we are making some changes to waste, recycling and garden waste collections in the borough.
From the week beginning Monday 22 July 2019, over half of the borough’s households will see a change to the day, recycling week or the time their bin is collected. Most of our garden waste customers will also see a change.
Visit www.basingstoke.gov.uk/bin-changes for more information.